The Undertaker could well make his last WWE appearance for the foreseeable future at Survivor Series tonight.
The ring legend has announced he is finally retiring after three decades in the professional wrestling business.
And what more appropriate way to go out, than at the event where he made his debut 30 years ago?
WWE Survivor Series is now all about the company's two premier TV shows, Raw and SmackDown, proving who has the top superstars.
This year will be no different as Raw's top man, WWE Champion Drew McIntyre, faces SmackDown's tribal chief, Universal Champion Roman Reigns, in the main event.
Likewise, Raw's top female, Asuka, will battle SmackDown's dominant woman Sasha Banks in a hotly anticipated singles clash.
There will be two traditional 5-on-5 elimination matches in the spirit of years gone by, with five men and five women from team red on Monday nights facing five men and five women from Friday's blue brand.
Meanwhile, Raw tag champs The New Day face SmackDown tag title holders The Street Profits, and U.S. Champion Bobby Lashley looks to get his hands on Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn.
The annual pay-per-view always delivers special moments and this year's event takes place at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.
The Kickoff pre-show begins at 11pm and the main card at midnight, so you'll want to have plenty of snacks, energy drinks or caffeine to get you through this one!
All the action is being shown on either BT Sport Box Office or on the WWE Network – but there is a way you can catch all of it for free.
When you sign up for the WWE Network, your first month is completely free.
What makes the deal so attractive is that you can cancel your subscription at any time, if you decide you don't want to keep watching.
So if you sign up for the WWE Network, you can watch the PPV event without paying a penny, providing that you cancel your subscription inside the first month.
A £9.99 per month subscription will then start, unless you cancel.
The deal includes unlimited access to WWE’s premium content – available anywhere, anytime, on any device – and you can cancel without obligation.
Wrestling Travel can take you to the biggest WWE events
Wrestling Travel is the first company of its kind in the UK – set up by WWE fans for WWE fans.
It creates bespoke packages for those dreaming of going to shows including WrestleMania, the Royal Rumble and SummerSlam, major AEW events, and NJPW's epic Wrestle Kingdom.
Wrestling Travel offers flights, transfers, hotels and event tickets – providing hassle-free, unforgettable experiences – and is ABTA and ATOL bonded through its award-winning parent company Invasion Camp Group.
And you can 'Use the code MIRROR50 for a discount' on your bookings.
For more information visit Wrestling Travel, contact [email protected], call 0161 806 1444, or follow Wrestling Travel on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Here is the full card for the show:
1. Dual Brand Battle Royal (Participants to be confirmed)
2. Team Raw (Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Lana, Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce) vs. Team SmackDown (Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and two members TBD) 5-on-5 women's Survivor Series elimination match
3. Bobby Lashley (Raw's United States Champion) vs. Sami Zayn (SmackDown's Intercontinental Champion) – Champion vs. Champion singles match
4. The New Day (Raw Tag Team Champions) vs. The Street Profits (SmackDown Tag Team Champions) – Champions vs. Champions tag team match
5. Asuka (Raw Women's Champion) vs. Sasha Banks (SmackDown Women's Champion) – Champion vs. Champion singles match
6. Team Raw (AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman and Riddle) vs. Team SmackDown (Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, King Corbin, Seth Rollins and TBD) – 5-on-5 men's Survivor Series elimination match
7. Drew McIntyre (Raw's WWE Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (SmackDown's Universal Champion) – Champion vs. Champion singles match
Watch WWE Survivor Series live on the WWE Network or on BT Box Office at midnight on Sunday, November 22.
You can follow all the action as it happens in the Mirror Sport WWE Survivor Series Live Blog.
Source: Read Full Article