Welcome to our live NRL teams coverage for Round 22.
Scroll down to join our live blog with Tom Sangster.
Here’s how we see teams day unfolding:
* Daly Cherry-Evans – Will be named for the Sea Eagles and is set to play despite hobbling through last match with an ankle injury.
* Sam Burgess – The South Sydney star will be named to return after a late withdrawal last week due to a quad injury. The club expects him to start training by Wednesday with an eye to playing on Saturday. Still owned by 21 per cent of SuperCoaches.
* Andrew Fifita – Failed to finish last week due to a knee issue, which he has managed for the last two seasons. However, the injury is not considered serious and he is expected to be named. Whether you hold/sell/sit him is another story as he looked busted last week, but he has a great match-up against the woeful Dragons.
Daly Cherry-Evans and Andrew Fifita are set to be named despite injuries last week.Source:The Daily Telegraph
* Manu Ma’u – The most purchased player this week. Ma’u’s ownership has almost tripled since the final bye and he’s averaged 74 in 80 minutes in that time — incredible consistency for your CTW. Also has a great match-up this week against the Titans.
* Sharks players – Playing the struggling Dragons on a fast track at PointsBet Stadium. Shaun Johnson, Bronson Xerri, Briton Nikora and co should all be in your 17.
* Eels players – Dream match-up against the Titans, who have the worst defence of any team by a massive 60 points. Mitchell Moses, Clint Gutherson, Ma’u and even Maika Sivo and Dylan Brown are options for 17s.
* Robbie Farah – Out with a fractured tibia and may have played his last NRL game.
* Sio Siua Taukeiaho – Unlikely for the Roosters due to a calf injury.
EARLY MAIL: Predicted team changes
INJURY LIST: Full NRL casualty ward
ANALYSIS: 10 things we learned from last week
Originally published asLIVE: NRL teams Round 22
Source: Read Full Article