Frijns started third after pole-sitter Pascal Wehrlein was demoted to the back of the grid due to a tyre pressure technical infringement.
Oliver Rowland led his Nissan e.Dams team-mate Sebastien Buemi from the off but outbraked himself into Turn 10 in the opening stages, sending him to the back of the field.
Buemi was then passed by Frijns before suffering a puncture that caused him to pit, while a sudden hail storm led to a string of accidents including crashes involving Felipe Massa, Alex Lynn, Edoardo Mortara, Sam Bird and Alexander Sims that triggered the Safety Car.
Frijns maintained his advantage over DS Techeetah’s Andre Lotterer through several full-course yellows and then negotiated a quick dash to the line to take the lead in the Drivers’ Standings.
Paris ePrix results – Full classification
22. Tom Dillmann (NIO Formula E Team) – DNF
21. Alexander Sims (BMW Andretti) – DNF
20. Stoffel Vandoorne (HWA Racelab) – DNF
19. Edoardo Mortara (Venturi Racing) – DNF
18. Alex Lynn (Panasonic Jaguar Racing) – DNF
17. Jerome d’Ambrosio (Mahindra Racing) – DNF
16. Mitch Evans (Panasonic Jaguar Racing) +1 lap
15. Sebastien Buemi (Nissan e.Dams) +1 lap
14. Oliver Turvey (NIO Formula E Team) +1:22.226
13. Jose Maria Lopez (GEOX Dragon) +24.023
12. Oliver Rowland (Nissan e.Dams) +19.451
11. Sam Bird (Envision Virgin Racing) +11.488
10. Pascal Wehrlein (Mahindra Racing) +10.998
9. Felipe Massa (Venturi Racing) +10.522
8. Gary Paffett (HWA Racelab) +7.901
7. Antonio Felix da Costa (BMW Andretti) +7.238
6. Jean-Eric Vergne (DS Techeetah) +6.694
5. Max Gunther (GEOX Dragon) +5.456
4. Lucas di Grassi (Audi Sport) +3.666
3. Daniel Abt (Audi Sport) +3.175
2. Andre Lotterer (DS Techeetah) +1.373
1. Robin Frijns (Envision Virgin Racing)
Source: Read Full Article