SUPERCOACH BBL has launched and is ready for sign-ups! Here’s how it works.
You’re a real coach, with a salary cap to spend, a team to pick and games to win.
Each of your players receives a score every round based on their real-life, game-day statistics, earning a total score for your team.
Take on your mates in leagues for ultimate bragging rights, and also track your progress against all other SuperCoaches in the hunt for the $25,000 major prize and $55,000 total prize pool (full prizing structure below).
SIGN UP FOR SUPERCOACH BBL HERE
An L-plate guide to SuperCoach BBL.Source:The Daily Telegraph
* YOU have a $2 million salary cap and 16 players to pick.
* FILL each position. You’ll need 7x batsmen, 2x wicket keepers and 7x bowlers. And new for this season, allrounders are dual position players, selectable as either batsmen or bowlers, while wicket keepers are also dual position players, selectable as batsmen or wicket keepers. (These rule changes give SuperCoaches increased flexibility, making it easier to field a full team and adapt to last-minute changes. Note, for the same reason, squad size has increased from 15 to 16).
Allrounders such as Shane Watson are dual position players for SuperCoach BBL.Source:AAP
* IF you’re struggling to pick a side, use the auto select feature and we’ll pick a team for you.
* CHANGE your initial squad as often as you like until round one starts.
* BEFORE each round, choose a starting 11. Only these players score points for your side. Select one of these players as captain; he earns double points, and a vice captain as back up.
* KEEP a close eye on the Big Bash schedule as some teams have byes in particular rounds, while others play twice. If a team plays twice in a round, points are scored for BOTH matches, making these players logical captaincy choices. You’ll also need to juggle the availability of overseas and Australian national players as they come in and out of BBL.
Chris Lynn will be a popular purchase.Source:AAP
* THE season is broken into 15 rounds (up from 10 to account for the expanded season), generally consisting of 4-5 matches.
* DURING the season, you have three trades per round (36 total) to build your side into a SuperCoach powerhouse. Unused trades are not transferable. SuperCoaches then have unlimited trades for round 14 (semi-finals, picking from four participating teams) and round 15 (final, picking from two participating teams).
* KEEP on top of your team management throughout the season — and while on the go — with our fantastic apps available on Apple and Android.
* AND don’t forget to keep up to date with the SuperCoach BBL News Page and SuperCoach BBL social media pages for the latest developments.
SIGN UP FOR SUPERCOACH BBL HERE
1st = $25k
2nd = $5k
3rd = $3k
4th – 10th = $1k
Weekly prize for highest score = $1k
Total prize pool = $55k
MORE SUPERCOACH BBL CONTENT
Cheapie Bible / Schedule analysis / L-plate guide / Batsmen prices revealed / Bowlers prices revealed / Top 100 players in BBL / SuperCoach scoring system revealed / 10 commandments / Best batsmen / Best all rounders / Best bowlers / Best wicket keepers / 10 fearless predictions / BBL’s international onslaught / Poms set to dominate Big Bash / West Indian guns-for-hire / Full squad list
Get ready for cricket like never before. FREE Sport HD + Entertainment until the first 4K cricket ball as part of 2 months free on a 12 month plan. SIGN UP TODAY. T&Cs apply.
Originally published as L-plate guide to SuperCoach BBL
Source: Read Full Article